Cy Becker Homes for Sale

Cy Becker, a modern and growing neighbourhood in northeast Edmonton, is perfect for the family looking for a sense of community and belonging. The planners kept that in mind as they made plans for this open and welcoming community. Of the residences in the Cy Becker neighbourhood, 90% are single detached homes, and the remaining 10% is made up of duplexes and fourplexes.

Cy Becker Real Estate Statistics

Total Listings: 11
Average Price: $443,014
Highest Price: $673,900
Lowest Price: $283,950

Roll over thumbnail to enlarge.

Cy Becker is bound on the north by Anthony Henday Drive, the east by by the future Gorman neighbourhood, the south by both Brintnell and Hollick-Kenyon neighbourhoods, and the west by the McConachie neighbourhood. Read more...

Cy Becker listings

All Listings $200,000 - $300,000 $300,000 - $400,000
$400,000 - $500,000 $500,000 - $600,000 $600,000 - $700,000
11 Properties Found. Showing Page 1 of 1
Sort by:

 Cy Becker’s History

Cy Becker is one of six neighbourhoods in the Pilot Sound residential area. Pilot Sound was established in 1981 in the City of Edmonton, and its neighbourhoods are all in various stages of planning or development. Cy Becker is mid-development, and some of the goals that were laid out for planning include fostering a sense of community, providing easily accessible natural areas, and a well-balanced transportation system.

Cy Becker Today

Even though this neighbourhood is so modern, there are plenty of great amenities nearby including gas stations, banks, and drug stores. Plus, there is an Original Joe’s Restaurant and Bar for a quick bite or drink. The green areas are already blooming and beautiful, making this area a great place to call home. Cy Becker will be fully developed before you know it; there has never been a better time to get into this wonderful new neighbourhood.



Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:01pm MDT.