Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 309 111 Watt Common, Edmonton
This 2 bedroom well maintained condo is perfectly situated in Walker Lakes, SE Edmonton. Located on the third floor, the balcony is facing a green belt with spacious views of a quiet neighbourhood. This unit has barely been lived in! Tile and carpet thru out. The kitchen features brand new appliances (including a never used dish washer) that have barely been used, a spacious eating bar, and ample cabinet space. Unit comes with one over sized under ground parking stall and in suite laundry. Building is close to public transportation, Ellerslie Road, Anthony Henday, grocery stores, restaurants and convenience stores. Do not miss out on this home! Perfect for a first time home buyer, couple, young professional or investor.
- MLS® #E4123598
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage761
- Year Built2014
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Intercom, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Secured Parking, Security Door, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingHeated, Parkade, Underground
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 309 111 Watt Common
- Postal CodeT6X 2C6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$265
Properties for Sale Similar to # 309 111 Watt Common, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 4:01am MDT.