Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 701 10180 104 Street, Edmonton
Do you work in the Ice District? Do you go to school in Downtown or at the U of A? Do you love the hustle & bustle & the nightlife of Jasper Ave & 104 Street? This 7th floor corner unit is the gem you've been looking for! Offering 2 bedrooms in over 780sq.ft., an amazing balcony overlooking 104 Street with a view of the Arena, one heated underground parking stall, a secure storage unit and a gym, the features of The Century are endless! Enjoy the convenience of never having to travel very far in the city again - located just a short walk away from the Rogers Arena, Edmonton City Center, restaurants, bars, & schools; all the essentials are within your reach!
- MLS® #E4129869
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage781
- Year Built2004
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Detectors Smoke, Exercise Room, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Secured Parking, Security Door, Storage-Locker Room
- ParkingHeated, Stall, Underground
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown, See Remarks
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Condo Fee$434
- Address# 701 10180 104 Street
- Postal CodeT5J 1A7
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryGrandin School
- MiddleSt. Catherine Catholic
- HighVictoria School of Arts
Properties for Sale Similar to # 701 10180 104 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 3:46pm MDT.