Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8610 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton
Spectacular 3,750 sq.ft. totally renovated and upgraded 2-storey residence boasting a panoramic west, unobstructed River valley and River view. The location and views can only be described as breathtaking and private. You are literally only a short walk to U of A, U of A hospital or only a minutes drive to Downtown. Perched atop the Saskatchewan River bank in the Heart of Windsor Park there is easy access to schools, parks, community amenities, shopping, restaurants and the Rivervalley Trail System. This home is truly a rare find! Please visit Realtor's website for additional information.
- MLS® #E4131912
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,749
- Year Built1962
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- ParkingQuad or More Attached
- # of Garages4+
- ExteriorStone, Acrylic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Environmental Reserve, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Private Setting, Public Transportation, River Valley View, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address8610 Saskatchewan Drive
- SubdivisionWindsor Park_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6G 2A8
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, See Remarks
- # of Stories3
Properties for Sale Similar to 8610 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 2:16pm MDT.