Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4808 154 Avenue, Edmonton
This 2 storey, 2400sq ft is secluded in a section of Brintnell. With little to no street traffic, this massive 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths is perfect for a family that needs space. With an open concept main floor the family kitchen is filled with loads of cupboard space and granite island & counters, a breakfast nook overlooking the backyard through the surrounding windows or rest in front of the fireplace in this cozy living room after a long day. Plus with a huge bonus room for Movie nights, a Walk through pantry from garage, a double car garage with widened driveway for extra cars, a fully finished basement and massive deck for BBQing / relaxing, this home is for someone who truly enjoys the bonus options you deserve in a home. And last but not least, the Large master bedroom with walk-in closet, 5 piece ensuite with soaker tub caps off this wonderful home. For a smart designed space, look no further!
- MLS® #E4134323
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,381
- Year Built2006
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Front Drive Access, Over Sized, Parking Pad Cement or Paved
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address4808 154 Avenue
- Postal CodeT0C 0C2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Garburator, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryMcLeod, York, Christian NE
- MiddleSteeleHeights, ChristianNE
- HighM.E. LaZerte, D. Massey
Properties for Sale Similar to 4808 154 Avenue, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 2:16pm MDT.