Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1902 10721 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton
TOTAL LUXURY living with spectacular 360 degree views from 2 large balconies in this exclusive penthouse on Saskatchewan Drive in the heart of Old Strathcona. Beautiful open floorplan with stunning River Valley and city views from every room. Completely renovated with highest quality materials this 2 bedroom plus built in office area off livingroom is your quiet haven away from a busy world. Gas fireplace and large windows in livingroom. Chef’s kitchen features quartz countertops, large island, induction counter top stove, convection ovens, Leibherr refrigerator and lots of storage. Large shower and heated towel rack in luxurious en-suite. Hardwood throughout living area and bedrooms, heated floors in bathrooms, quartz counters in bathrooms and laundry. Two new HVAC systems installed by owners for added comfort. All tv’s and all audio/visual systems stay. Gas outlets on both balconies. 2 U/G parking.This prestigious concrete building includes numerous amenities. A truly spectacular place to call home!
- MLS® #E4134953
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,830
- Year Built1990
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Car Wash, Exercise Room, Guest Suite, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Party Room, Recreation Room/Centre, Secured Parking, Security Door, Social Rooms, Storage-Locker Room, Workshop, See Remarks
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesRavine View, River Valley View, River View, View City, View Downtown, See Remarks
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 1902 10721 Saskatchewan Drive
- Postal CodeT6E 6J5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, Wine/Beverage Cooler, See Remarks, Stove-Induction
- HeatingSee Remarks
- BasementNone, No Basement
- FireplacesGas, See Remarks
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$1,228
Properties for Sale Similar to # 1902 10721 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 7:46am MDT.