Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 5 10331 106 Street E, Edmonton
AMAZING DOWNTOWN LOCATION! Welcome to your affordable 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, open concept condo. Conveniently located in the HEART OF DOWNTOWN, half a block from GRANT MACEWAN UNIVERSITY, and walking distance to ROGERS ARENA, ICE DISTRICT, LRT, PUBS, and SHOPPING. Jefferson Lofts offers an UNDERGROUND HEATED PARKING stall, plus an AMAZING COURTYARD complete with a BBQ and places to relax on patio chairs for those sunny days! Enjoy the open concept unit with 2 nice sized bedrooms. The MASTER suite comes with a walk-thru his/her closet with organizers, and a FULL 4pc bathroom. The 2nd bedroom is on the other side of the living room with it's own 4pc bathroom. Enjoy the spacious living area complete with a GAS FIREPLACE. IN-SUITE LAUNDRY is a definite plus. Condo fees include Heat and Water. Enjoy DOWNTOWN LIVING at it's finest!
- MLS® #E4140809
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage861
- Year Built1993
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesLaundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Secured Parking, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite
- Exterior FeaturesPicnic Area, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 5 10331 106 Street E
- Postal CodeT5J 1H8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesOven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Freezer
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories4
- Condo Fee$421
Properties for Sale Similar to # 5 10331 106 Street E, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 12:31am MDT.