Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5919 141 Avenue Nw, Edmonton
Fabulous Affordable Family Home! Located on a Quiet Child Friendly residential street, this well maintained 3 bedroom bungalow has the Bigger Upgrades taken care of, Shingles are good for another 8-10 yrs. Furnace and Windows 2012, Hot water Tank 2018, original Hardwood Floors in Living, Dining, Hall & Master are in good condition. Recently painted, newer front load washer/dryer, Original 1960's Wet Bar & Shuffleboard completes the vintage look of the basement. Rear entrance, Insulated 20x20 garage, Patio, Vegetable Garden & Huge Secure Shed offers plenty of room for Garden equipment,Tires & Bikes. Located close to Public & Catholic Schools, Playgrounds, Parks & Shopping you could be enjoying this summers' BBQ's watching the Veggies Grow!
- MLS® #E4141156
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,126
- Year Built1967
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Vinyl Windows, Wet Bar
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Landscaped, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Fenced, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address5919 141 Avenue Nw
- Postal CodeT5A 1H9
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Stove-Electric, Washer, Oven-Microwave, Storage Shed, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two, Freezer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryYork, St Domincs
- MiddleJJ Bowlen
- HighArchbishop O'Leary
Properties for Sale Similar to 5919 141 Avenue Nw, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 8:16am MDT.