Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 309 9909 104 Street, Edmonton
Investors & First time Home Owners, This is the perfect location in Downtown! Quiet Tree Lined Street, Walking Distance to Edmonton Centre or the River Valley. 2 blocks to the Train for U of A, or NAIT, Close to Grant MacEwan, Rogers Place Ice District, 104 St shopping & Bar District, the Red Arrow pick up/drop off location & the 104 St Farmer's Market in the Summer! Perfect 1 bedroom, Smart card laundry with Library, Access to 2 Pools, Hot Tub, 2 Gyms, Sauna, Billiard & Ping Pong Tables. Pet & Child Friendly! If you need a place to hang your hat in Edmonton, why pay for a Hotel own this affordable condo with underground parking.
- MLS® #E4141225
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage594
- Year Built1973
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDeck, Exercise Room, Hot Tub, Laundry-Coin-Op, No Smoking Home, Party Room, Pool-Indoor, Recreation Room/Centre, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Social Rooms, Storage-In-Suite
- Parking Spaces1
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Golf Nearby, Picnic Area, Public Transportation, Recreation Use, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Condo Fee$505
- Address# 309 9909 104 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 2G5
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Countertop Electric, Hood Fan
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
Properties for Sale Similar to # 309 9909 104 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 12:31am MDT.