Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 102 10719 80 Avenue, Edmonton
Fabulous location! Close to U of A, Whyte Ave. & all kinds of shopping, dining & transit. This Very bright & Sunny (100% above ground Level) 2 bedroom 2 bathroom is perfect for students or professors. Large Master Bedroom with Large Walk In Closet & 4 piece Ensuite Bathroom. The 2nd Bedroom is located at the front of the unit offers privacy & separation from the master & has its own 3 piece bath near the front as well. The Laundry Room offers insuite storage & there is a very generous sized Pantry/Closet as well. The balcony is large & offers some privacy, a corner gas fireplace keeps you toasty on cold evenings. Freshly Painted in Neutral colours, New Carpet in the bedrooms, Wheelchair Ramp & the only Unit UNDER $300k in the area that offers underground Parking!
- MLS® #E4141515
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage883
- Year Built2003
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, No Smoking Home, Handicap Access, Handicap Interior Accessories, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$655
- Address# 102 10719 80 Avenue
- SubdivisionQueen Alexandra
- Postal CodeT6E 1V7
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove-Electric, Fan-Ceiling
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNo Basement, None
- FireplacesGas, Glass Door, Mantel, Corner
- # of Stories1
Properties for Sale Similar to # 102 10719 80 Avenue, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 2:01am MDT.