Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 201 9929 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton
Welcome to 9929 Sask Drive!! Enjoy all the benefits and ease of Condo Living and have one of the most amazing views of Downtown Edmonton. This extremely well planned 2 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom home has over 1914 sq ft of usable living space. A corner unit with a full 280 degree view of the City The large Master Bedroom has downtown & river valley views. Complete with a well planned walk in closet and 5 piece ensuite. The second bedroom faces south and has access to a 4 piece bathroom; great for visiting guests, or could also be a great office. Kitchen boasts stainless steel, stove, fridge, OTR Microwave and Dishwasher. A sunken living room is off of the dining area. Dinner parties will never be the same!!. Washer and Dryer are insuite. A south facing enclosed balcony will have you using your BBQ all winter long. Heated Underground parking with 2 titled stalls. Condo Fees include heat, water, electrical and cable.
- MLS® #E4143554
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,819
- Year Built1979
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesCloset Organizers, Detectors Smoke, Exercise Room, Handicap Access, Hot Tub, Hot Water Natural Gas, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Party Room, Patio, Pool-Indoor, Recreation Room/Centre, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Secured Parking, Security Door, Social Rooms, Sprinkler System-Underground, Storage-In-Suite
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Indoor, Heated, Parkade
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Hillside, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve, Paved Lane, Picnic Area, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Ravine View, River Valley View, River View
- Condo Fee$1,368
- Address# 201 9929 Saskatchewan Drive
- Postal CodeT6E 5J9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Electric, Washer
- HeatingBaseboard, See Remarks
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryKing Edward Elementary
- MiddleMcKernnan Junior High
- HighScona High School
Properties for Sale Similar to # 201 9929 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 8:46pm MDT.