Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11719 43 Avenue, Edmonton
Nicely maintained Bunaglow with great curb appeal in Royal Gardens with recent upgrades including Siding and main floor windows! As you walk in to your home you will see a very open floor plan with a main focus point of the Island for everyone to gather around. The main floor consists of a spacious living room, dining room, kitchen, 4pc main bath and 3 bedrooms with the master having its own 2pc ensuite. Down stairs if finished with a large rec room, 2 more bedrooms, 3pc bathroom and plenty of storage space. The South facing back yard is massive and leads to your double detached garage. The location of this home is awesome!! Green belt out front, close to many schools and shopping. Southgate is just minutes away so jumping on the LRT will be ideal.
- MLS® #E4145394
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,209
- Year Built1966
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11719 43 Avenue
- SubdivisionRoyal Gardens_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6J 0Y8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySecord / St. Boniface
- MiddleV Barford / St. Laurent
- HighAinlay / St. Laurent
Properties for Sale Similar to 11719 43 Avenue, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 8:01pm MDT.