Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Keyhole Crescent, Edmonton
Newly updated Single Wide Modular Home backing onto Trees and Green space conveniently located off 17th Street close to Shopping, Restaurants, Groceries, Public Transit Station and so much more! Boasting 2 great size Bedrooms, one Large Bathroom with a Jetted Tub and an Open Kitchen Living Room layout all just under 1000 sqft. The kitchen has ample storage with a built in hutch and loads of cupboards. Outside awaits for you a large Side Deck and 2 Storage Sheds backing onto a large green space so no back neighbors. Lawn Furniture and all outside Lawn Equipment will stay with the home. Well maintained and Spotless interior, this home is updated and ready to move in tomorrow! Mapleridge/Oakridge Mobile Park is Professional Management and a well maintained Community. ***New Hot Water Tank, Hoodfan and Dishwasher and upgraded Heat Tape (all in past 2 yrs). Furnace was serviced in Sept 2018 as well as Ducts Cleaned. New Plumbing and Wiring within last 5yrs.
- MLS® #E4146569
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage990
- Year Built1979
- StyleSingle Wide Mobile Home
- ParkingParking Pad Cement or Paved, See Remarks
- ExteriorMetal, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby
- RoofRoll Roofing
- FoundationPreserved Wood
- Address14 Keyhole Crescent
- SubdivisionMaple Ridge_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6P 1B7
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, See Remarks, Curtains and Blinds
- HeatingForced Air-1
Properties for Sale Similar to 14 Keyhole Crescent, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 12:46pm MDT.