Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 307 11425 105 Avenue, Edmonton
Welcome to this beautiful third floor condo nestled, right beside the Brewery District. Located within walking distance to shopping, cafes, and Grant MacEwan, this two bedroom condo boasts an open floor plan and is move-in ready! Enjoy all of the advantages of living downtown in a charming building with a fantastic atmosphere! The unit includes in-floor heating, a large storage room containing in-suite laundry, and an oversized balcony. A perfect home for a student or first time home buyer, this condo has a beautiful vibe that is sure to impress! Thank you so much for viewing!
- MLS® #E4146848
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage835
- Year Built2009
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Detectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Storage-In-Suite
- ExteriorBrick, Composition
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, Shopping Nearby, Playground Nearby, Schools, View City
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Address# 307 11425 105 Avenue
- SubdivisionQueen Mary Park
- Postal CodeT5H 0C5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer
- HeatingIn Floor Heat System
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories6
- Condo Fee$408
Properties for Sale Similar to # 307 11425 105 Avenue, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 4:01pm MDT.