Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6729 106 Street, Edmonton
Zoned RF3, this home has development potential. Main floor features 3 bedrooms, 4 piece bath, kitchen, living room with original hardwood floors. Upgraded 100 amp electrical service with newer shingles, windows, hot water tank, furnace, gas stove, and new washer and dryer. The upper level features 2 bedrooms with a 3 piece bath, deck off the east upper bedroom with exterior staircase to ground level. The secondary basement living area without permits, has 1 bedrooms L-shaped living room, 3 piece bathroom and a kitchen. The oversized two car 26' x 24' garage with ample side parking on a 42' x 154.85' lot. Garage is completely finished, heated, high ceilings, concrete floor. Centrally located in the Allendale neighborhood. Walking distance to Whyte Avenue, U of A, farmers market and lots of shopping. Close to Strathcona High and Allendale Junior High School. The Allendale Community League maintains the community hall, tennis courts and outdoor rink.
- MLS® #E4146916
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,313
- Year Built1949
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style1 and Half Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Hot Water Natural Gas, Parking-Extra, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Heated, Insulated
- # of Garages2
- Garages26' x 24'
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Level Land, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address6729 106 Street
- Postal CodeT6H 2W1
- InteriorHardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Gas, Washer, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Freezer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- # of Stories2
- HighStrathcona High School
Properties for Sale Similar to 6729 106 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 12:46am MDT.