Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6001 64 Street, Beaumont
Immediate Occupancy on this former show home in Dansereau Meadows within walking distance to school. Corner lot is fully landscaped with rear deck and an additional side entrance. 9 ft main floor with hardwood and upgraded tile flooring. Kitchen has quartz countertop with upgraded glass mosaic backsplash, central island with perimeter lower lighting, chimney hood fan and appliances. Maple and iron railing and upgraded lighting package. Bonus room is completed with a stunning barn wood feature wall and ceiling treatment. Custom ensuite shower is detailed with mosaic tile and is completed with double vanity sinks. HEATED GARAGE. All window coverings included, show home furniture and accessories negotiable.
- MLS® #E4148790
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,855
- Year Built2017
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Exterior Walls- 2x6', No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows, Air Conditioner
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Insulated
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Partially Fenced, Airport Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address6001 64 Street
- SubdivisionDansereau Meadows
- Postal CodeT4X 0H7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- FireplacesGas, Stone Facing
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDansereau Meadows
- MiddleDansereau Meadows
Properties for Sale Similar to 6001 64 Street, Beaumont, AB
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 8:16am MDT.