Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
226 Byrne Place, Edmonton
Great opportunity to live in prestigous Blackmud Creek. 2100 sq ft 2 storey with 4 bdrms up and 1 Den in main floor, fully finished bsmt. NEW CARPET , NEW PAINT, NEW STOVE&DISHWASHER, AIR CONDITIONER. Main floor features a spacious kitchen w/lots of cupboards & counterspace surrounding a centre island w/sink & eating bar. Nook overlooking deck & backyard. Bright & sunny famliy rm w/lots of natural light pouring in from the large windows is open to the second flr & incl a mantle gas fireplace. On entering the spacious front foyer you have a formal LR & DR. The main level is completed by a den, powder rm & main flr laundry & features hardwood throughout. Upstairs you will find a large MB w/walk-in closet & 5pc ensuite w/jet tub plus 3 additional bdrms & a computer room & 4 pc main bath. The open basement is professionally completely finished & includes a lrg laundry room & plenty of storage. This home sits on a large pie lot at the end of a cul-de-sac & there is plenty of room for playing. A MUST SEE.
- MLS® #E4149157
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,099
- Year Built2001
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Public Transportation, Schools
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address226 Byrne Place
- SubdivisionBlackmud Creek
- Postal CodeT6W 1E3
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, See Remarks, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- # of Stories3
Properties for Sale Similar to 226 Byrne Place, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 4:16am MDT.