Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 112 530 Watt Boulevard, Edmonton
LOCATION & AFFORDABILITY!!! Welcome to this bright and spacious two bedroom main floor condo in desirable community of Walker Lakes. This stunning property is perfect for a young family, first time buyer or rental property investors. Enjoy great walking trails, convenience of shopping, schools, public transportation and easy access to Anthony Henday. Beyond the front entrance, open concept main floor greets you with Modern Kitchen - Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, Breakfast Bar, Espresso Cabinets and decent size pantry. Good size Livingroom with garden door leading to quiet, private south-facing patio backing onto green space. The spacious master with walk-through ‘His & Her closet’ leads to 4 piece common Bathroom. This unit also offers in-suite laundry, in-suite storage and a TITLED UNDERGROUND PARKING STALL with LARGE VENTED SECURE STORAGE UNIT.
- MLS® #E4149214
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage742
- Year Built2012
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- ParkingParkade, Underground, See Remarks
- ExteriorComposition, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 112 530 Watt Boulevard
- Postal CodeT6X 1P7
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$305
Properties for Sale Similar to # 112 530 Watt Boulevard, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 4:01pm MDT.