Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6907 99 Street Nw, Edmonton
This charming 1950's older bungalow in popular Hazeldean is sure to to please those buyer's wanting to avoid condo fees and would prefer to purchase a home in move in condition. This homes features, original hardwood floors, tiles made from recycled tires, clawfoot tub, updated dinette with white cabinets, 4 appliances with room to add an apartment style dishwasher if so desired. There are two spacious bedrooms upstairs with a good size master bedroom, rec room and potential office area plus 3rd bedroom downstairs with three piece bathroom and good size yard just needs fencing on the east and south side for more privacy. There is public transit and shopping nearby and great access to Mill Creek Ravine for walking/biking trails and Whyte Avenue for restaurants and entertainment.
- MLS® #E4150442
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage764
- Year Built1950
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, Laundry-In-Suite, Storage-In-Suite, Vinyl Windows, Walkout Basement
- Parking Spaces2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Low Maintenance Landscape, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address6907 99 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT6E 3R2
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalkout, Fully Finished, Full, Remodelled Basement
- # of Stories2
Properties for Sale Similar to 6907 99 Street Nw, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 2:46pm MDT.