Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
760 Butterworth Drive, Edmonton
Location, location, location! Backing a dry pond and facing Whitemud Ravine this absolutely gorgeous walkout bungalow has tremendous views of the park like back setting. This Managen built home features five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a walkout basement and a beautiful office and craft loft with lots of storage and its own bathroom. Two fireplaces, 28' ceilings in the great room, an open dining room, large kitchen, theater room, exercise room, games room and a heated four car garage with a separate mudroom and workshop room. The floors are heated from a central boiler, including the garage floor. Off of the kitchen is a large patio with a spiral staircase to the spacious backyard. There is a hot tub with easy access to the basement, and mature landscaping with a running creek and pond. An elegant home in a fantastic neighborhood within walking distance to an elementary school.
- MLS® #E4151006
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,217
- Year Built1998
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Closet Organizers, Deck, Fire Pit, No Smoking Home, Skylight, Walkout Basement, Wet Bar
- Parking Spaces11
- ParkingQuad or More Attached
- # of Garages4+
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Ravine View, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address760 Butterworth Drive
- SubdivisionBulyea Heights
- Postal CodeT6R 2P6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garburator, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Oven Built-In-Two
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Tile Surround
- # of Stories3
- HOA Fees120.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
Properties for Sale Similar to 760 Butterworth Drive, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2019 at 2:31am MDT.