Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15424 106 Street, Edmonton
Waterfront living in Edmonton! Beautiful 2 storey family home with direct views on Beaumaris Lake, the largest lake in Edmonton with scenic trails and park. Spacious vaulted ceiling living room with large windows. Adjoining formal dining room is perfect for entertaining and big family gatherings. Large kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and spacious eating area with access to the deck. Landscaped backyard with views of the lake and its wildlife. Family room features large windows and a wood-burning fireplace with brick facade. The upper level has a loft reading room, separate 4 pcs bathroom and three large bedrooms, including master with its own balcony and 4 pcs ensuite. Fully developed basement offers a large family room with high ceiling, additional bedroom, 3 pcs bathroom, 2 furnaces, laundry room, wine room and lots of storage space. Double attached garage. Close to schools, Public Library, stores and Downtown. Create new memories in this perfect family home!
- MLS® #E4151440
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,351
- Year Built1982
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesVacuum System-Roughed-In, Deck, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, View Lake
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address15424 106 Street
- Postal CodeT5X 5B6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garburator
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- FireplacesWood, Brick Facing
- # of Stories3
Properties for Sale Similar to 15424 106 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 7:31pm MDT.