Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16552 133 Street, Edmonton
GORGEOUS BRAND NEW 2 STOREY in Oxford. This high end home has lots to offer, numerous upgrades include; rich hardwood & porcelain flooring, quartz counter tops throughout, L.E.D lighting and fireplace, the list goes on! You are greeted by a grand entrance way with soaring ceilings, a spacious living room, and family room, dream chefs kitchen with plenty of custom cabinetry and pantry, stylish island. A sunny breakfast/dining area leads to a large deck with bbq gas hook up and a massive yard. Huge windows flood this home with plenty of natural light. Main level also offers a den & 4pc full bath. The upper level offers a beautiful master retreat, walk in closet & luxury 5 pc ensuite with jaccuzi tub, bonus room, 3 additional rooms, another 5pc bath & laundry room. This superb home has an impressive exterior, situated on a 8000sqft pie shaped lot fully landscaped. dble over sized garage w/insulation. SEPARATE basement entrance, One of the only new built homes left in Oxford – Do not miss out on this one.
- MLS® #E4151653
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,058
- Year Built2017
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Porch, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vacuum System-Roughed-In
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Insulated, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Landscaped, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address16552 133 Street
- Postal CodeT6V 0J4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesGarage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel
- # of Stories2
Properties for Sale Similar to 16552 133 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 1:01am MDT.