Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10448 131 Street, Edmonton
Architect designed Craftsman-style 2 storey. House taken down to 3 walls & rebuilt in 2005 with extended footprint. Old French white oak hardwood flooring ($40,000). Custom wrought iron railing. Upgraded kitchen cabinets w/natural stone Quartzite countertop, under mount sink & top of the line s/s appliances. Main floor den. 3 large bright & airy bedrooms w/vaulted ceilings. Master suite has walk through closet to oversized ensuite with glass shower stall. Developed basement: theatre room, exercise room, wine cellar & cozy hobby area. Heated flooring in entrances. "On demand" water heater. Custom blinds & drapes complete the finishing touches. Water proofed foundation with weeping tile & sump pumps. Triple detached garage with loft storage. Mature perennial & garden plots. Low maintenance rock bubbler water feature. Across from park, this secluded corner lot offers the privacy & lifestyle of outdoor entertaining. Just a short walk to river valley & nature trail system.
- MLS® #E4152566
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,482
- Year Built1945
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingHeated, Insulated, Triple Garage Detached, See Remarks
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Park/Reserve, Private Setting, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10448 131 Street
- Postal CodeT5N 1Y3
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Washer, Window Coverings, Stove-Countertop Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Water Softener, Refrigerators-Two, Air Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Freezer, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Stone Facing
- # of Stories3
- HighROSS SHEP
Properties for Sale Similar to 10448 131 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 3:01pm MDT.