Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10524 36 Avenue, Edmonton
Solid Ace Lange built home on quiet street close to all amenities. The main floor features a spacious foyer to greet family and friends and a large open beam living room with floor to ceiling south facing windows and a gas fireplace. Spacious dining area. An eat-in kitchen with lots of cupboards, counter space and pantry. Master bedroom features double doors leading to back yard and your future deck. Master also has a 2pc ensuite and walk in closet. Both the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are very generous in size, with the 2nd being able to accommodate a king bed. The 4pc main bath has had some upgrading and the laundry area is in the back entry off kitchen. Basement has a very large open area with a second full kitchen, wood burning fireplace, two more good sized bedrooms, 4pc bath and lots of storage space. The home has some upgraded windows and an energy efficient furnace. The yard has mature trees, shrubs and patio. Property is close to all amenities, transit and with in walking distance of six schools.
- MLS® #E4152735
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,447
- Year Built1972
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesNo Smoking Home, No Animal Home, Patio
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorVinyl, Metal, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, No Back Lane, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Public Transportation, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10524 36 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6J 2H4
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Vacuum Systems, Freezer, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Wood, Brick Facing, Mantel
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDuggan Elementary
- MiddleD.S MacKenzie
- HighHarry Ainley
Properties for Sale Similar to 10524 36 Avenue, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 3:46pm MDT.