Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Edmonton
This beautiful Crestwood home is located in a very desirable area with a south facing backyard on to a ravine on a quiet street. Walking in you will find a home perfect for entertaining and private enjoyment. The spacious living, dining and kitchen area has all been updated recently. The two large main floor bedrooms are a rare find. The lower level features a large family room, workout room, bedroom and a full bath.
- MLS® #E4152787
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,706
- Year Built1955
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, No Smoking Home, Patio, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Ravine View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Postal CodeT5R 5W3
- InteriorHardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garburator, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Insert, Mantel
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCRESTWOOD SCHOOL
- MiddleCRESTWOOD SCHOOL
- HighROSS SHEPPARD SCHOOL
Properties for Sale Similar to N/A, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 11:16pm MDT.