Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 247 10403 122 Street, Edmonton
Beautiful and stylishly designed, second level 2 bedroom condo with elevator access offering 1173SF of open concept living space with a large dining area, kitchen with a 2 tier breakfast bar, bright south facing living room with large windows, a 4 piece main bathroom with glass shower and soaker tub, a 3 piece bathroom in the master bedroom, convenient with in suite laundry and a large balcony. Modern colours throughout with laminate and carpet flooring. Located close to local eateries, shopping, Loblaws, Edmonton Brewery District, Paul Kane Park, Victoria Golf Course and just steps away from public transportation. This unit comes complete with all appliances, window coverings and one heated and secured underground parking stall with storage cage. Convenient visitor parking with istall registration and wheelchair access. Don't miss out on this excellent unit.
- MLS® #E4153017
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,173
- Year Built2003
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Hot Water Natural Gas, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Secured Parking, Security Door, Storage-Locker Room, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 247 10403 122 Street
- Postal CodeT5N 4C1
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$495
Properties for Sale Similar to # 247 10403 122 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 9:01am MDT.