Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10025 143 Street, Edmonton
Unique ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED to WOW even the most discerning buyer! Extensively reno’d inside/out (1992/93) w/full foundations! The OPEN floor plan is designed to allow streaming light through the entire home creating a soothing ambiance w/its many windows, skylights & vault ceilings. Extensive use of dimmable valanced lighting provides more ambient choices. Two fireplaces (wood & gas) BI bar & steam shower makes this a GREAT home for both entertaining & family living. Fresh neutral wall tones accent the beautifully finished HW floors. A “light filled” upper Master showcases many custom finishes: marble clad ensuite, soaker tub, glass block shower & BI cabinetry. 3 levels boast 4000 sq ft of living/working space offering privacy & flexibility, PLUS a full guest suite. A RARE FIND - centrally located -newly paved dead end street across from ravine & trails. Beautifully landscaped back/front yards w/mature trees, perennials, UG sprinklers, HUGE covered deck w/hot tub. Parking? lots of it!
- MLS® #E4153457
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,662
- Year Built1953
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style1 and Half Storey
- FeaturesOpen Beam, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- Garages6.05 x 2.95
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Park/Reserve, Public Transportation, Ravine View
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10025 143 Street
- Postal CodeT5N 2R7
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Washer, Window Coverings, Stove-Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Hot Tub, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Wood, Mantel, Marble Surround
- # of Stories3
- HighRoss Shep/St. FX
Properties for Sale Similar to 10025 143 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 3:31pm MDT.