Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 104 10615 110 Street, Edmonton
RENOVATED GEM in Queen Mary Park! Conveniently located close to Grant McEwan, Kingsway Mall, NAIT and Downtown! Perfect for the first time Buyer, Student and/or Investor. Be the Landlord and have your roommate pay your mortgage with the 2nd bedroom! This CLEAN and BRIGHT unit features new paint, flooring doors, windows, kitchen and bathroom. The lovely dining area opens up into the spacious living room. The 2 large bedrooms boast big bright windwos and are complimented by a generous 4 piece bathroom. This quiet building is well-maintained and condo fees include HEAT & WATER! Call this incredible property Your own! Move in now and enjoy!
- MLS® #E4158112
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage861
- Year Built1972
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesLaundry-Common, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Parking-Plug-Ins, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$420
- Address# 104 10615 110 Street
- SubdivisionQueen Mary Park
- Postal CodeT5H 3C7
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesHood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryJohn A McDougall
- MiddleSpruce Avenue
- HighVictoria School
Properties for Sale Similar to # 104 10615 110 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 3:31pm MDT.