Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16153 128a Street, Edmonton
Fabulous cul-de-sac location, original owner and four bedrooms or three plus bonus room upstairs, a rare find indeed! 1815 square foot two storey home plus a professionally fully developed basement. Nice, bright and open floor plan. Peninsula counter with eating bar that overlooks the living room which has a cozy gas fireplace and lots of large windows offering a great view of the back yard. Garden door from the dining area leads to the awesome deck and seven person hot tub. Great location, adjacent to and with a view of a natural area with pond and walkways. Enjoy relaxing walks starting just a few steps from your door. Very family oriented neighbourhood, close to schools, public transit and major shopping. A great find, see it today!
- MLS® #E4160069
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,815
- Year Built2002
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, Hot Tub, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address16153 128a Street
- Postal CodeT6V 1P2
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, Hot Tub
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Corner
- # of Stories3
Properties for Sale Similar to 16153 128a Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 1:16pm MDT.