Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13506 33 Street, Edmonton
Beautiful 3 bedroom two storey half duplex in a quiet cul-de-sac along a green belt in Belmont. It includes a single detached garage with a concrete parking pad and a fenced back yard. Numerous upgrades over the years include new laminate, ceramic tile, carpet, sinks, toilets, new shower head and paint. Newer shingles, hot water tank, washer and dryer, and light fixtures. The main floor features an open layout design, laminate flooring and a corner gas fireplace. The kitchen includes an extended eating bar. The spacious dining area has patio doors that lead to the large backyard with a concrete patio, 8x10 shed, fruit trees, and a chain link dog run. One 2 pc bath on the main level. The upper floor offers 3 bedrooms and a full bath. The partly finished basement comes with a laundry room and recreational area. There are NO CONDO FEES for this property. It's in a great location, close to Hermitage Park and the LRT. 5 minutes to various bus services.
- MLS® #E4161093
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,067
- Year Built1997
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDog Run-Fenced In
- ParkingFront Drive Access, Single Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address13506 33 Street
- Postal CodeT5A 5E1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- FireplacesGas, Corner
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySt. Elizabeth Belmont
- MiddleSt. Elizabeth Seton School
- HighEastglen M.E. Lazerte
Properties for Sale Similar to 13506 33 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 12:46pm MDT.