Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1861 104a Street, Edmonton
**Price reduced** Large family living in Keheewin! This 5 bedroom 2.5 bath home has seen a young family grow up within its walls and is ready for the next one. You will love the vaulted ceilings and big interior spaces. The bones are in great shape with newer shingles and extra insulation ensuring the utility bills stay low. The rail-less backyard deck with gas connection is huge and surrounded by gorgeous mature towering trees. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this house is just a short walk away from an off-leash dog park, greenbelt and excellent Keheewin school. The many great shopping, entertainment, and transportation options of South Edmonton Common and Century Park are all within easy reach. Priced to sell, make this one yours today!
- MLS® #E4162121
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage1,822
- Year Built1984
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, No Smoking Home, HRV System, Insulation-Upgraded, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesShopping Nearby, Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, No Back Lane, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1861 104a Street
- Postal CodeT6J 5J9
- InteriorCarpet, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Dishwasher - Energy Star, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Wood, Brick Facing, Woodstove
- # of Stories3
Properties for Sale Similar to 1861 104a Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 4:01am MST.