Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
36 Leon Place, St. Albert
Wonderful 1104 sq. ft. Lacombe Park bungalow that’s located in a quiet cul-de-sac, within walking distance to all levels of schooling. The kitchen features maple cabinetry and good size dining area. Beautiful hardwood flooring in the living room, hallway and master bedroom. You’ll find three spacious bedrooms on the main floor and one more downstairs. The renovated 4 piece bathroom on the main floor has a luxurious jetted tub. This home features new carpets in the upper bedrooms, newer shingles, vinyl siding, metal cladded windows & HWT. The fully finished basement has a large family room, den, 4th bedroom and a 3 piece bath. The private yard has a big deck and an oversized (24'x24') double detached garage!
- MLS® #E4163618
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,104
- Year Built1972
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address36 Leon Place
- AreaSt. Albert
- SubdivisionLacombe Park
- CitySt. Albert
- Postal CodeT8N 1X6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Corner
- # of Stories2
Properties for Sale Similar to 36 Leon Place, St. Albert, AB
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 11:46am MDT.