Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
44a Glenwood Crescent, St. Albert
Acreage living in town...Private, Stunning & Pristine unique home is a bright, open & spacious bungalow with a walkout basement. The upper and lower decks overlooking the pond make you feel like you’re in a garden home in the summer and because of the walls of windows which allows you to appreciate nature with the view of your back yard - no neighbours behind or on the west side, a cedar sauna & 2 wood burning fireplaces make this home very comfortable & enjoyable - even in winter. Upon entering you are greeted with a sprawling sunken living room, separate formal dining area, spacious kitchen. Downstairs is a massive bright living space with wet bar. The loving upgrades over the years with care & detail (2013-2014) 30 year shingle roof, high efficiency furnace, landscape front & back yard, back wood deck (2015-2019) painted interior - walls & ceilings, 12mm hickory laminate flooring, renovated kitchen, 2 renovated bathrooms, most new higher end appliances, new window coverings plus more.
- MLS® #E4164328
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,344
- Year Built1978
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Fire Pit, Porch, Greenhouse, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Walkout Basement, Wet Bar
- Parking220 Volt Wiring, Double Garage Attached, Front Drive Access, Heated, Insulated, On Street
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Vegetable Garden
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address44a Glenwood Crescent
- AreaSt. Albert
- CitySt. Albert
- Postal CodeT8N 1X5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Freezer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesWood, Stone Facing
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryRobert Rundle
- MiddleSir George Simpson
- HighPaul Kane
Properties for Sale Similar to 44a Glenwood Crescent, St. Albert, AB
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:16pm MDT.