Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7110 96a Avenue, Edmonton
PRICED BELOW MARKET VALUE IN OTTEWELL!! Extensive top-of-the-line upgrading. Enjoy custom-designed Canac kitchen with granite; SS; quality cabinets, drawers, & soft-closures; large island; u/c lighting; vac. sweep; u/m sink; & upgraded fixtures. Also on main level: hardwood floors; ceramic tile; feature wall in LR / DR; custom blinds / valances; solid oak interior doors; complete renovated bathroom; & recessed lighting. Prof. fin. BSMT with beautiful family room; adjacent bonus room; large laundry / utility room; cold room; & upgraded 3-pc. bath. Functional: high-end windows incl. 3 bays; Dacra tile 50-year shingles; eaves & gutter guard; built-in vac. sys.; elec. box; elec. F/P; upgraded wall insul. & R50 attic insul.; high-eff. furnace; Vertex 50G HWT; air purifier; HEPA; & humidifier. Newer OVSZ heated 2GDET (220V); aggregate; brick walls; BBQ gas hookup; irrigation; motion sensor security; & magnificent professional landscaping. An exquisite masterpiece within walking distance to schools!!
- MLS® #E4164374
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,269
- Year Built1959
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Closet Organizers, Detectors Smoke, Insulation-Upgraded, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Patio, Programmable Thermostat, Secured Parking, Security Window Bars, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vinyl Windows, Wall Unit-Built-In, Workshop, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking220 Volt Wiring, Double Garage Detached, Front Drive Access, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Garages8.6 x 7.4m
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Picnic Area, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, View City, See Remarks
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address7110 96a Avenue
- Postal CodeT6B 1B6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Freezer, Garage Control, Garburator, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesElectric, Freestanding
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryClara Tyner
Properties for Sale Similar to 7110 96a Avenue, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 5:46am MDT.