Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11445 65 Street, Edmonton
Welcome to this charming character bungalow in Edmonton's historic & desired Highlands neighbourhood. This well-cared-for home has seen many upgrades including vinyl windows, insulation, furnace, shingles (2017) and a freshly-stained front deck. Hardwood floors extend through most of the main floor. You'll appreciate the bright, open living/dining/kitchen space. Here, you will also find the master bedroom, full bath & second bedroom with garden door to the yard. Downstairs is a spacious family/flex room with an additional room that could easily be turned into a 3rd bedroom or office space. Outside, the massive yard is fully fenced and features a double garage with room for RV parking/additional vehicles. The neighbourhood is currently going through a major renewal, including roads, sidewalk & street lights. The Highlands School is being modernized and will be K-9. And you're just steps the river valley, trails, parks & the newly-revitalized historic Gibbard Block. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity.
- MLS® #E4164792
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage679
- Year Built1948
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Insulated
- # of Garages2
- Garages21' x 22'
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11445 65 Street
- Postal CodeT5W 4K7
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Opener, Garburator, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMontrose School
- MiddleHighlands School
- HighEastglen School
Properties for Sale Similar to 11445 65 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 4:31am MDT.