Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10213 75 Street, Edmonton
Available with immediate possession, this bright and professionally renovated Open Concept with over 2000 sq’ of living space features 5 beds, 2 full baths, living room opens to dining room/kitchen with new white full height cabinets w/crown, premium quartz counter top, eating bar island and high quality S/S appliances. New Ext doors/windows, engineered hardwood floors throughout. Redeveloped full baths with porcelain tile and fully upgraded plumbing lines. 100 amp. service with room in panel for expansion. Mainly fenced yard with room to build an over-sized garage. Located in the mature neighbourhood of Terrace Heights, this perfect family bungalow is close to river valley and minutes to downtown, and Ice Arena. Steps to schools, shopping, new Library and skate boarding park for the kids! This house does not disappoint!
- MLS® #E4165477
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,122
- Year Built1976
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesCarbon Monoxide Detectors, Detectors Smoke, Patio, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingOn Street
- ExteriorMetal, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10213 75 Street
- SubdivisionTerrace Heights_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6A 2Z3
- InteriorEngineered Wood, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Humidifier-Power (Furnace), Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Properties for Sale Similar to 10213 75 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 5:46am MDT.