Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10503 84 Street, Edmonton
Fantastic FOREST HEIGHTS location, right across from the park w/spectacular DOWNTOWN VIEWS! Superb corner lot, custom 2-storey home w/all the bells & whistles! Open concept main flr boasting engineered hdwd & tile flooring, gorgeous kitchen w/built-in stainless steel appliances, huge island, quartz countertops, corner pantry & a very generous dining area w/rm for huge dinner parties! The upper level is home to a stunning master suite w/balcony, walk-in closet & a luxurious ensuite, w/downtown views from both the soaker tub & bdrm. 2 more spacious bdrms, 4pc bath & laundry area complete the upstairs. There is an additional side entrance that directly leads into the bsmt, so the opportunity exists to finish a legal bsmt suite! Deck w/natural gas BBQ hookup & double detached garage round out this package. Some of Edmonton's finest schools are located within walking distance, Riverside Golf Course is just down the hill & tennis courts, soccer fields & acres of lush, mature park is right across the street!
- MLS® #E4165481
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,841
- Year Built2018
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCloset Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Infill Property, Laundry-Same Floor
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Acrylic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Corner, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown, Level Land, Not Fenced, Picnic Area
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10503 84 Street
- SubdivisionForest Heights_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6A 3R4
- InteriorHardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Coverings, Oven-Built-In, Stove-Countertop Gas
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryForest Heights
Properties for Sale Similar to 10503 84 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 5:31am MDT.