Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15215 87 Avenue, Edmonton
Welcome home to this beautifully kept home in the community of Lynnwood. Featuring 3 bedrooms up and 1 down, this home has been well maintained by the same owner for over 40 years. You'll love all the new updates including new floors, a gas fireplace, fresh paint, and newer main level bathroom and more. Even more spectacular is the large backyard with a double garage, ample room for an RV and for entertaining with a firepit and beautiful places to showcase an array of flowers. Only a 6 minute walk from Lynnwood School, one of the top ranking schools in Edmonton. You'll also enjoy the convenience of walking to local shops like Bon Ton Bakery and other great choices along 149th street. This is a home you will want to see in person.
- MLS® #E4165600
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,056
- Year Built1958
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesFire Pit, R.V. Storage
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Garages6.75 x 6.12
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address15215 87 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5R 4G2
- InteriorCarpet Over Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Corner, Mantel
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLynnwood School
- MiddleParkview School
- HighJasper Place School
Properties for Sale Similar to 15215 87 Avenue, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 11:46pm MDT.