Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17008 67 Avenue, Edmonton
This Lexington Green Executive Town Home is Upgraded & perfectly situated in S. Callingwood adjacent to Wolf Willow. 5 levels with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths.The living room has 11 ft high ceiling & a cozy gas fireplace & laminate flooring that runs throughout the suite.There is access to the patio and common yard area.(Small dogs are welcome) The dining room/Kitchen is up a level & overlooks the living room.The Stainless Steel appliances compliment the Cherry Oak Cabinets & the Movable island. A 2 pc powder room for your guests & then up to the 3 bedrooms.The Master has lovely built ins & was enlarged during renovations.The 4 pc main bath features the same Cherry Oak cabinets & slate floors.Triple pane windows,all freshly painted,new lights plus Hi Eff Furnace,HRV & tankless hot water & fully finished basement with the same cabinetry/perfect for wine making.Lots of storage too.Walk to the Wolf Willow Shopping center, synagogue or Market Place at Callingwood.Easy access to the Whitemud & Henday. Welcome!
- MLS® #E4165637
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,188
- Year Built1976
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style5 Level Split
- FeaturesCeiling 10 ft., Deck, Detectors Smoke, Tankless Hot Water, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Storage-In-Suite, Vinyl Windows, HRV System
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingInsulated, Single Garage Attached, See Remarks
- # of Garages1
- Garages6.08 x 3.47
- ExteriorHardie Board Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address17008 67 Avenue
- SubdivisionCallingwood South
- Postal CodeT5T 1Y8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Glass Door, Stone Facing
- # of Stories5
- Condo Fee$341
Properties for Sale Similar to 17008 67 Avenue, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 11:16pm MDT.