Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1920 108 Street, Edmonton
Keehewin 2 storey 1300 sq ft 3 +1 bedroom with a finished basement and dry bar. New stainless steel appliances make the large kitchen and dinette stylish and efficient. The living room features a new bay window that adds light to make the new engineered flooring show beautifully. The good sized dining room will be a center for your family get entertaining. Carpet covers the stairs up and all the bedrooms. The main bedroom features another new bay window and a walk in closet. Plan your barbecues with confidence on the covered deck that reaches out to a gorgeous yard and garden spot. You're surrounded by lilac, apple, and prairie splendor maple. The back lane give you access to a single over-sized garage. The recreation room or media room with a dry bar looks hungry for hobbies or movies.
- MLS® #E4165709
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,270
- Year Built1985
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Hot Water Natural Gas, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows, Bar
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Cul-De-Sac, Park/Reserve
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1920 108 Street
- Postal CodeT6J 5W6
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Linoleum, Carpet Over Softwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories3
Properties for Sale Similar to 1920 108 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 4:31pm MDT.