Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5598 Stevens Crescent, Edmonton
MASSIVE GARAGE comes with a GREAT house! Are you tired of your truck or SUV not fitting in the garage? This 26'x28' detached garage with 8' overhead door, upper deck and storage, radiant heating, dedicated electrical panel is what you NEED! Also, comes with a 37'x13' RV pad! This "original owner" Jayman built home offers over well over 1400 square feet with 3 spacious bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, modern open concept design featuring island kitchen, cozy living room with gas burning fireplace and built in desk, upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a spa inspired bathroom with huge corner jetted tub and glass shower. The basement is unspoiled with bathroom rough in for your future development. Enjoy the summer in the back yard on a huge attached covered deck where you can watch the games and BBQ comfortably even in the RAIN! Enjoy a family oriented community close to schools, parks, the Terwillegar Rec Centre and easy access to major connecting routes!
- MLS® #E4166110
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,401
- Year Built2006
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Vinyl Windows, Air Conditioner, No Smoking Home
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Heated, Over Sized, Rear Drive Access, RV Parking, Shop
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Back Lane, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address5598 Stevens Crescent
- SubdivisionSouth Terwillegar
- Postal CodeT6R 0A8
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Fan-Ceiling, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Vacuum Systems, Air Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- FireplacesGas, Glass Door
- # of Stories2
- HOA Fees105.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
Properties for Sale Similar to 5598 Stevens Crescent, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 10:46am MDT.