Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 202 10721 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton
SPECTACULAR and UNIQUE 2 bedorom 2 bathroom condo! This 1080 sq.ft. home has an amazing 350 sq.ft. - 42' WIDE BALCONY with a 150 sq.ft. PLANTER GARDEN. A great space for entertaining inside & out! Recently RENOVATED including: an open kitchen with modern grey cabinets, quartz counter tops, S/S appliances, tile backsplash & stamped metal ceiling, luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the living area, lighting & paint. Bedrooms at opposite ends of the living room. Master has a walk-in closet & an ensuite with a soaker tub. Second bedroom with french doors leading into the living room. Large north facing balcony with 2 gas outlets & access from the living area & master. U/G parking #145 (P1), storage #34 (P2). Conveniently located on Sask. Dr. steps away from the walking/biking trails, Whyte Avenue & quick access to the U of A & downtown. Fantastic building with an exercise room, games room, party room, guest suite, courtyard, workshop & an exceptional on-site manager.
- MLS® #E4166199
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,080
- Year Built1990
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesExercise Room, Guest Suite, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Patio, Recreation Room/Centre, Secured Parking, Security Door, Social Rooms, Storage-In-Suite, Storage-Locker Room
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown, See Remarks
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 202 10721 Saskatchewan Drive
- Postal CodeT6E 6J5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Marble, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingSee Remarks
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$809
Properties for Sale Similar to # 202 10721 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 5:31pm MDT.