Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3836 110 Street, Edmonton
Beautifully updated & fully developed 4 level split in desirable West-Duggan! This turn-key home features spacious foyer, beautiful living and dining space featuring real hardwood floors. Super bright, newer kitchen offers tons of cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Upstairs you will find 2 great sized bedrooms and beautifully updated main bathroom. On the lower level are two more great bedrooms and a second updated 4 piece bathroom. Cozy up to the fireplace and large family room on the 4rd level. This property is in a quiet location and could be an ideal purchase for your out of town kids to attend Uni while subletting 3 of the bedrooms to cover the mortgage (current use) or a lovely family home in a desirable and sought after community. Large yard and double detached garage included. See it today!
- MLS® #E4166831
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,058
- Year Built1967
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style4 Level Split
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, No Smoking Home
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorMetal, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address3836 110 Street
- Postal CodeT5W 0H7
- InteriorHardwood, Linoleum, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories4
- MiddleD.S. MacKenzie
- HighHarry Ainaly
Properties for Sale Similar to 3836 110 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:16am MDT.