Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10517 84 Street, Edmonton
Location Alert! Amazing opportunity in Forest Heights, across from a park and a school, easy access to downtown & with a LEGAL BASEMENT SUITE, this adorable home cannot be missed! Close to local farmer's markets, with golf just around the corner & the river valley trails steps outside your door, this home is ideal for the outdoor enthusiast. Landscaped and fully fenced, this yard offers low maintenance gardens, deck & fire pit out back in the private outdoor space. Inside the main floor has newer laminate flooring, open concept living and dining area, with a classic white kitchen just adjacent to the dining room. 2 beds and a full bath round out the main. Downstairs the separate suite is fully appointed. With its own dining room, living room, & bath/laundry room, and large bedroom. Or use the basement as space for your growing family! Light and bright throughout, this is a perfect starter home or is ideal to add to your investment portfolio!
- MLS® #E4166957
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,034
- Year Built1950
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, See Remarks
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Low Maintenance Landscape, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10517 84 Street
- SubdivisionForest Heights_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6A 3R4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Oven-Microwave, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener
- HeatingHot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryForest Heights K-6
- MiddleHardisty 7-9
- HighMcNally 10-12
Properties for Sale Similar to 10517 84 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 5:16am MDT.