Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9322 98 Street, Edmonton
Custom Elegant Raised Bungalow Located in front of the MILLCREEK RAVINE. Over 2200 sq ft of space with NO EXPENSE SPARED! Completely remodeled right down to the studs, your home offers an abundance of natural light with luxury vinyl plank and tile throughout. Walk into your spacious living room with open concept chefs dream kitchen. Large island with QUARTZ countertops, built in WINE RACK, GAS COOKTOP stove, high quality cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Off the kitchen is your RAVINE FACING, custom built deck with GAS BBQ hookups (one at the rear too!). The massive master bedroom features a walk in closet, beautiful ensuite featuring dual sinks and RAINFOREST/DUAL SHOWER combo. Your 2nd bedroom has a 4 piece bath. The Basement features a CUSTOM built in WET BAR, 5 piece bath, 2 large bedrooms and a private laundry room. Brand New SEWERLINE and backwater valve. This is a brand new home inside and out with a solid base. Close to all amenities, schools, shopping, trails and parks. You earned this!
- MLS® #E4167147
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,138
- Year Built1957
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- StyleRaised Bungalow
- FeaturesDeck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Wet Bar, Insulation-Upgraded, Laundry-In-Suite, Programmable Thermostat, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorHardie Board Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Hillside, Ravine View
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9322 98 Street
- Postal CodeT6E 3M7
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Oven-Built-In, Stove-Countertop Gas
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryKING EDWARD SCHOOL
- MiddleALLENDALE SCHOOL
- HighMCKERNAN SCHOOL
Properties for Sale Similar to 9322 98 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 10:16pm MDT.