Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8655 64 Avenue, Edmonton
The great central location of this immaculate 3 bedroom home is the perfect choice for a growing family. Situated in the quiet Argyll neighbourhood near Mill Creek Ravine, the location offers great access to the entire city as well as the river valley. The house comes with a refinished original hardwood floor, renovated kitchen and main bathroom, fully finished basement, new shingles (2017), new windows (2014), new furnace (2014), newer appliances, and a new 6' property fence (2014). The sunny south facing back yard is ideal for BBQs and get togethers and has plenty of gardening potential. All of the big ticket renovations and upgrades for this home are complete. So just get the keys, then sit back and enjoy your beautiful new home!
- MLS® #E4167178
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,008
- Year Built1955
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address8655 64 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6E 0H5
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Humidifier-Power (Furnace), Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Properties for Sale Similar to 8655 64 Avenue, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 4:46am MDT.