Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2841 123 Street, Edmonton
Beautiful large bi-level nearly 3000 sq ft on 2 levels. This home is just steps to the ravine & is nestled in a park-like setting, on a large pie lot with a cul-de-sac location. Lush vegetation includes Spruce, Saskatoon, apple & plum trees along with blackcurrent & raspberry bushes. Lovely lighting with tons of windows & a floor plan perfect for entertaining! The formal dining room overlooks the sunken LR which in turn opens to the lower recreation room. Extensive use of hardwood throughout the main. Kitchen is spacious with granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances & open to the dining nook & family room with floor to ceiling windows that overlook the lovely garden. Screened-in deck at the back is simply inviting for summer enjoyment without the bugs. Other upgrades: shingles, overhead garage door, hot water tank, HE furnace, central vac & underground sprinkler system. Bsmt fully finished - recreation room has a brick wood-burning fireplace, large 4th BR, bright laundry room & tons of storage.
- MLS® #E4167898
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,701
- Year Built1985
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address2841 123 Street
- SubdivisionBlue Quill Estates
- Postal CodeT6J 6A6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Brick Facing, Mantel
- # of Stories2
Properties for Sale Similar to 2841 123 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 11:31am MDT.