Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2389 Sparrow Crescent, Edmonton
Boasting 1306.14 sq. ft. this beautiful 2 storey home in Starling is cozy yet spacious. The main floor features a large kitchen with island eating bar, living room and dining area, main floor half bath, and patio doors to a private deck area. Enjoy a cup of coffee on your patio with views of Lois Hole Provincial Park. Upstairs features two huge master bedrooms, each with their own full bathroom and walk in closet. The upstairs also features a den/flex area perfect for an office, and laundry. The walk out basement is unfinished, with 9 ft. ceilings and ample storage area, and with its own private entrance. A large backyard is fully landscaped and fenced, ready for your garden and/or pets. Also featuring a single attached garage. Don' t miss out on this beautiful home at a beautiful price!
- MLS® #E4168537
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,306
- Year Built2012
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Hot Water Natural Gas, No Smoking Home, Secured Parking, Walkout Basement
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Picnic Area, Vegetable Garden
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address2389 Sparrow Crescent
- Postal CodeT5S 0G6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
Properties for Sale Similar to 2389 Sparrow Crescent, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 12:46pm MDT.