Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11325 69 Street, Edmonton
LIVES LARGE! This charming raised bungalow succeeds in so many ways: beautiful curb appeal, large spacious rooms & a good-sized lot! Enter to a truly spacious "great room." - for living and for dining and a great corner for an open office -all this space bathed natural light - enlarged vinyl windows! And open to the white kitchen with updated stainless-steel appliances - life's good! Two incredibly-sized bedrooms make life never crowded. The second bedroom is a real charmer & the front master bedroom can handle your large bed. Hi-eff. furnace, updated wiring, and some work already done to finish the basement. The fully fenced back yard boasts a charming deck with gas line & a 12'x22.5' garage & more parking behind! Fascia, soffits, eavestroughs are recently updated as are the vinyl windows. Updated flooring & so much style! Ideally located just a minute's walk on a quiet tree-lined street to the Eastglen Pool for those early morning swims -what a lifestyle! Love your neighborhood! Be Happy!
- MLS® #E4170036
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage805
- Year Built1947
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, Deck, Porch, Hot Water Natural Gas, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingOver Sized, Single Garage Detached, Stall
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Public Swimming Pool, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11325 69 Street
- Postal CodeT5B 1R8
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryMontrose/St. Leo
- MiddleHighlands/St. Nicholas
- HighEastglen/A. O'Brien
Properties for Sale Similar to 11325 69 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 10:01pm MDT.