Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5105 49st, Calmar
Need space? This large fully developed home on a large lot is sure to provide all the space you could need. Custom built in 1980 and built to last, with two engineered steel beams, one in the basement and one in the garage, insulated interior walls, and 2x6 construction. The following have been recently replaced, shingles (2007), exterior doors (2009), all but one window (2008), hot water on demand (2018), attic insulation (2008), Furnace (2007), Central air installed (2018), and more. There are four bedrooms including a large master bedroom with spacious ensuite and a 15x30 west facing balcony. Heated garage with hot and cold water, 2 gas fireplaces, 30amp RV service, room for RV parking or a second garage are just some of the many features of this home.
- MLS® #E4171537
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,328
- Year Built1980
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style1 and Half Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, Vinyl Windows, Hot Water Instant, Insulation-Upgraded, Patio
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Landscaped, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address5105 49st
- Postal CodeT0C 0V0
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Refrigerator, Washer, Intercom, Storage Shed, Stove-Countertop Gas, Alarm/Security System
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Stone Facing
- # of Stories3
Properties for Sale Similar to 5105 49st, Calmar, AB
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 12:01am MDT.